Our blog is a space where you can learn first-hand experiences from parents who know what it’s like to be a parent of a special needs kid. We’re always looking for more contributors. All you have to do is contact Jen Reeves: jen [at] bornjustright [dot] com.
Just visit the blog by checking out these most recent posts or visit the blog page.
- Showing it Off on the Dance Floor
- Showing it Off on the Dance FloorPosted 22 hours ago
I mentioned earlier this week how proud I am at the risks Jordan takes on a regular basis. One activity that's been a constant since Jordan was two and a…
- Two Hands Are Not For Everyone
- Two Hands Are Not For EveryonePosted 2 days ago
My journey with prosthetics started with I was five months old. My parents knew that I was going to need to learn how to crawl, and realized early on that…
- Trying to Make Teeth Brushing Fun
- Trying to Make Teeth Brushing FunPosted 3 days ago
This paid post is brought to you by the new free Oral-B Disney Timer App as part of a Type-A Parent Community Sponsored Post.
Tooth brushing has never been so important…
- Taking Risks All the Time – Top Five Favorites
- Taking Risks All the Time – Top Five Favorite…Posted 3 days ago
Over the past week, Jordan returned to softball practice and it made me think back to a bunch of different times when Jordan has surprised me by taking risks with…
- Finding Community When It Is Everywhere
- Finding Community When It Is EverywherePosted 6 days ago
I've mentioned a few times before how I founded Born Just Right because I didn't have many resources when Jordan was born. All I had was my doctor using the…