Our blog is a space where you can learn first-hand experiences from parents who know what it’s like to be a parent of a special needs kid. We’re always looking for more contributors. All you have to do is contact Jen Reeves: jen [at] bornjustright [dot] com.
Just visit the blog by checking out these most recent posts or visit the blog page.
- What I learned when I took my kids to a conference
- What I learned when I took my kids to BlogHerPosted 10 hours ago
I did something a little crazy. I took both of my kids to the BlogHer conference in San Jose. I attended the conference to reach out to bloggers as a…
- Getting to Know You
- Getting to Know YouPosted 7 days ago
Nine years. This blog has lived and grown for nine years. It's given me a chance to talk to many of you... But I haven't had the chance to meet…
- The dog ate my fingers
- The dog ate my fingersPosted 11 days ago
It's true. Our seven-month-old puppy, Bailey, ate Jordan's "bouncy hand." It was best used for some tumbling, volleyball and playing with some of the games on the Xbox Kinect.
- Learning about the new Derek arm
- Learning about the new Derek armPosted 37 days ago
As I've written many times before, the 3D printing movement is amazing. The community of engineers, volunteers and visionaries are making really amazing things happen. I've watched the evolution of…
- Finally getting a chance to use a kayak hand
- VIDEO: Using a kayak handPosted 40 days ago
Last summer, our family bought our very first kayak. It's a used ocean kayak that we knew we'd love but waited many years until we finally purchased one. We bought…