Our blog is a space where you can learn first-hand experiences from parents who know what it’s like to be a parent of a special needs kid. We’re always looking for more contributors. All you have to do is contact Jen Reeves: jen [at] bornjustright [dot] com.
Just visit the blog by checking out these most recent posts or visit the blog page.
- Putting Born Just Right in View of the Experts
- Putting Born Just Right in View of the Expert…Posted 22 hours ago
I'm serious about getting Jordan the best possible care. I feel the same way for her brother. When they need something, I will find what they need and work as…
- You Never Know
- You Never KnowPosted 10 days ago
The longer I am involved in the limb difference world, the more I realize how easy it is to become a member. Not only are children born every day without…
- The One-Arm Dance Challenge
- The One-Hand Dance ChallengePosted 11 days ago
Jordan is gearing up for another dance recital. This year, she's performing in TWO different dances: jazz and tap. The chance to dance in more than one class is something…
- Celebrating everyone's #DisneySide at home
- Celebrating everyone’s #DisneySide at homePosted 19 days ago
I'm about to share details about a really fun party we held over the weekend. We received free products in order to host the #DisneySide @Home Celebration from Disney Parks…
- Sharing the love to you
- Sharing the love to youPosted 22 days ago
It's Valentine's Day! And that gives me an excuse to feed the kids all kinds of sugar and get a little extra cheesy as a parent.
But why not get a…