Our blog is a space where you can learn first-hand experiences from parents who know what it’s like to be a parent of a special needs kid. We’re always looking for more contributors. All you have to do is contact Jen Reeves: jen [at] bornjustright [dot] com.
Just visit the blog by checking out these most recent posts or visit the blog page.
- The dog ate my fingers
- The dog ate my fingersPosted 2 days ago
It's true. Our seven-month-old puppy, Bailey, ate Jordan's "bouncy hand." It was best used for some tumbling, volleyball and playing with some of the games on the Xbox Kinect.
- Learning about the new Derek arm
- Learning about the new Derek armPosted 28 days ago
As I've written many times before, the 3D printing movement is amazing. The community of engineers, volunteers and visionaries are making really amazing things happen. I've watched the evolution of…
- Finally getting a chance to use a kayak hand
- VIDEO: Using a kayak handPosted 32 days ago
Last summer, our family bought our very first kayak. It's a used ocean kayak that we knew we'd love but waited many years until we finally purchased one. We bought…
- VIDEO: Camp No Limits Missouri 2014
- VIDEO: Camp No Limits Missouri 2014Posted 37 days ago
After a year of building up to a very special long weekend, Camp No Limits Missouri has wrapped up. Jordan and I left early because I have more travel today,…
- Camp No Limits has its special momets
- Camp No Limits has its special momentsPosted 38 days ago
There are so many special moments at Camp No Limits... Like when a child learns to tie her shoes for the first time or two kids shake hands while wearing…