Special Exposure Wednesday

by Jen Lee Reeves on August 13, 2008 · 7 comments

in August08,Dancing,jordan,Special Exposure Wednesday

I mentioned in an earlier post, but I wanted to share Jordan’s happiness while she danced during a school event this past weekend. She is so into music and dancing… The joy in her eyes is so worth the knowledge that I will have years of buying dance recital outfits and expensive classes.
5 Minutes for Special Needs

Forever Greatful to be a Wife and Mommie August 14, 2008 at 3:19 am

Your daughter is just beautiful. Her smile is amazing — makes me want to smile right back!

Tricia August 14, 2008 at 11:14 am

What a princess you have dancing the night away. I love this picture.

melody is slurping life August 14, 2008 at 8:43 pm

Yes, you are in it for the long haul and full expense…and worth every dime. She is a pretty dancer.

Melody 5M4SN

Frogs' mom August 15, 2008 at 10:28 am

She is an absolute doll – what a beautiful smile. Looks like she is having so much fun!

You’ve been tagged for the 6 Unspectacular Quirks meme by 4-frogs. If you haven’t already done this and would like to participate, you can get the “rules” at my site :0)

Frogs' mom August 15, 2008 at 10:28 am

Anonymous August 17, 2008 at 7:28 am

Hello,

I appreciate your comment on our family’s website “www.belowelbow.com”
I’ve enjoyed reading your site as well and looking at pictures of your beautiful Jordan. She is exceptionally georgeous! You said she was 2 1/2 and that is the same age as my son, Keenan. He was born January 19, 2006. His arm looks exactly like Jordan’s, except it might be slightly longer (past the elbow). We also have a daughter who is 17 months and her name is Carmen. We live in Bowling Green, KY. I’m sorry for posting such a long comment, but I tried to find a way to e-mail you and I couldn’t find your e-mail address under your personal bio. Please write soon at drnurseteacher@insightbb.com
I’ll send you some updated photos of Keenan. Where are you all from? I thought it was interesting that you are a professor because I am too! I teach nursing classes at Western Kentucky University!

Love from our family to yours!

Crista

Jennifer Rodriguez August 18, 2008 at 12:55 am

love,love the pic! her happiness is contagious!!!

can’t wait for more tutu pics :o )